Sundowners at Sydney Seafood School: Emiko Davies
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: EMI23
To kick off summer, we’re welcoming the much-loved food writer, photographer and cookbook author Emiko Davies into Sydney Seafood School for a hands-off Sundowner Session. Dive deeper into her brand new book, ‘Gohan: Everyday Japanese Cooking, Memories and
Stories from my Family’s Kitchen’, which is all about the simple, everyday, homely Japanese food of her upbringing. We’re talking cold Somen noodles, fried fish cakes, and plenty of vegetable and seafood-forward cooking tips.
Jump in for an evening of delicious bites, Four Pillars G&T’s, and insights into Japanese culture. You don’t even have to get your hands dirty!
What You'll Learn
- All about the food of Emiko's Japanese upbringing, as well as her life in Tuscany
- Cold somen noodles with cucumber and ginger.
- Fried fish cakes
- Welcome drinks and canapes
- Expert demonstration and discussion
- A post-presentation tasting in our state-of-the-art cooking school
- Connect with your friends and our presenters
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market
- Take-home recipe booklet
Please be aware that this is not a hands-on cooking class. This class is a demonstration and tasting only.