- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: SUP24
It's official: seafood is a superfood. This brand new class embraces the health benefits of many different types of fish and seafood, which is not only an important protein source, but is also packed with micronutrients such as zinc, selenium, iodine and omega-3 fat.
Start the new year off right by learning how to cook three spectacular dishes that are as good for you as they are delicious.
What You'll Learn
- All about the health benefits of various species.
- Why in the seafood world, more oil means more nutrients!
- We're still fine tuning the recipes for this class! Watch this space...
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood school apron
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to ensure that the class and the recipes proceed as advertised. However occasionally we may need to alter recipes, ingredients or class format due to availability of produce or other circumstances.
Recipes may contain allergens beside fish, crustaceans and molluscs. Please contact us for more information.