- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: MED23
The weather's starting to warm up... What better time to take a trip through the Med?
This class is a true journey: we'll take you from Greece's oceanfront grills, to Italy's trattoria's, to Spain's groovy tapas bars. You'll leave with the perfect menu for spring entertaining, spanning cultural cuisines that are easier to recreate than you think!
What You'll Learn
- How to bring classic Mediterranean flavours into your home kitchen.
- How the Europeans plan a perfect spring/summer menu.
- Greek BBQ Octopus
- Spaghetti Vongole with Ndjua
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to ensure that the class and the recipes proceed as
advertised. However occasionally we may need to alter recipes, ingredients or
class format due to availability of produce or other circumstances.