Seafood Specialist: Step Up Your Game
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: SSS.2
Already know how to pan-fry a fish fillet? Comfy tossing some prawns on the barbecue? Sounds like it's time to step up your seafood game.
Dive into Seafood Specialist to learn how to clean, prep, peel, crack and cook a range of seafood species... from Blue Swimmer Crab, to squid, to whole fish.
This class is perfect for you if you're keen to learn some new seafood skills, without making your cooking life too complicated.
What You'll Learn
- How to fillet a fish.
- How to clean and prepare Blue Swimmer Crab and squid from whole.
- How to buy fresh, high-quality seafood, every time.
- Three simple dishes that are easy enough for weeknights, but impressive enough for dinner parties.
- Snapper fillets with lemon, butter, caper and parsley sauce.
- Squid baked in garlic and chilli.
- Steamed Blue Swimmer Crabs with lemon soy dressing.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.
We make every effort to ensure that the class and the recipes proceed as advertised. However occasionally we may need to alter recipes, ingredients or class format due to availability of produce or other circumstances.