- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: BRUN23
Brunch doesn't get more decadent than Prawn Rolls, Crab Omelette and Zucchini Fritters with Smoked Salmon.
Book this hands-on class to learn how to prepare the ultimate seafood brunch for special occasions, or just for when you're feeling fancy.
What You'll Learn
- How to make a show stopping omelette that's easy enough to whip out any day of the week.
- That pulling together a decadent Mother's Day brunch doesn't have to be stressful.
- Prawn Rolls with Herb Mayo
- Crab Omelette
- Zucchini Fritters with Smoked Salmon
- Canapes and a glass of sparkling wine
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.