Sundowners at Sydney Seafood School: Big Sam Young
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: BSY23
Big chef. Big personality. Big Sam Young's story as a chef has been pressure-cooked, flash-fried, and is now braising on a low, gentle simmer.
From Mr. Wong and Ms. G's, to Queen Chow and Totti's, to Lotus and S'more, Big Sam Young has made a name for himself as one of Australia's best chefs. He believes that it takes more than just flavours to elevate food from good to great – it’s the complete experience and personality that you serve with it.
In this hands-off Sundowner session, Sam will be regaling guests with tales from his recent travels in France and Japan, as well as sharing some of the challenges of life as a chef.
Bonus... Our Sundowners also feature delicious Rare Dry Gin and Tonic in a can courtesy of Four Pillars Gin!
What You'll Learn
- How to add a decadent twist to crowd favourites.
- That in the world of fine-dining, a big personality is just as important as big flavours.
Watch this space. Sam is still deciding which excellent dishes from his repertoire to share with you.
- Welcome drinks (supplied by Four Pillars) and canapes
- Expert demonstration by Sam in our tiered theatrette
- A post-presentation tasting in our state-of-the-art cooking school with another Four Pillars gin or glass of wine (or two)
- Connect with your friends and our presenters
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market
- Take-home recipe booklet
Please be aware that this is not a hands-on cooking class. This class is a demonstration and tasting only.