Masterclass with Tom Walton
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: WAL23
That's right, Tom Walton is back! We loved welcoming this mogul of nutrition into the School in 2022, and he's returning to share even more simple, delicious, healthy recipes with you.
Tom grew up surrounded by Middle Eastern food, and has spent more than 20 years creating, running and owning restaurants across Sydney... It's safe to say he knows his stuff.
When it comes to this Masterclass, think minimum fuss, maximum flavour.
What You’ll Learn
- Why Tom is everyone's favourite weeknight dinner master.
- That healthy eating is simply a matter of choosing perfect ingredients, and treating them right.
- Catalan fish stew (Suquet)
- Whole roast fish with red miso butter
- Crispy brussels sprouts
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration by Tom Walton.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.