Masterclass with Martin Boetz
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: BOET23
The founding chef of Longrain (and, more recently, the much-loved Cooks Shed in the Hawkesbury) is coming to Sydney Seafood School!
Martin Boetz has accumulated more than 36 chefs’ hats in his restaurant career. His masterful, contemporary and unique spin on Thai and Southern Chinese cooking has had a profound impact on modern Asian cuisine.
In this class, Marty is returning to his first love – Thai food. Jump in to learn all about seasonal local vegetables, and how to use them to create three substantial Thai salads perfect for warm summer days.
What You'll Learn
How to shop local producers like a chef. That the freshest vegetables are the key to making seafood sing.
Scallops simmered in coconut cream with young coconut chilli & lime juice.
Hot & sour salad of crispy fish, green mango & roasted rice.
Grilled cuttlefish & crispy pork, ginger, mint & yellow bean.
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration by Martin Boetz in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.