- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: SPEC23
Already know how to pan-fry a fish fillet? Comfy tossing some prawns on the barbecue? Sounds like it's time to up your seafood game.
Dive into Seafood Specialist to learn how to clean, prep, peel, crack and cook a range of seafood species... from Blue Swimmer Crab, to squid, to whole fish.
This class is perfect for you if you're keen to learn some new seafood skills, without making your cooking life too complicated.
What You'll Learn
How to clean and prepare Blue Swimmer Crab, squid, and whole fish. How to buy fresh, high-quality seafood, every time. Three simple dishes that are easy enough for weeknights, but still impressive enough for dinner parties.
Squid with garlic and chilli
Blue swimmer crab with lemon soy dressing and noodles
Oven roasted whole fish
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.