- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: MEX23
Arriba! Welcome to our full-blown, hands-on, no-holds-barred Mexican class.
We'll teach you how to make tortillas from scratch, how to tell your tomatillos from your adobos, and why seafood is a staple in Mexican cuisine.
This is a great introduction for those who haven't had much of a chance to cook Mexican food before... Which, let's be real, is a lot of Aussies!
What You'll Learn
All about Mexican ingredients – adobo, chillies, masa flour and more. About the different regional variations of Mexican food. Why fish, lime, coriander and avocado are a match made in heaven.
- Kingfish ceviche
- Fish tacos with Salsa pico di gallo
- Charred chipotle octopus
- Green tomatillo salsa
- Handmade tortillas
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet and Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to ensure that the classand the recipes proceed as advertised. However occasionally we may need to alter recipes, ingredients or class format due to availability of produce or other circumstances.
Recipes may contain allergens beside fish, crustaceans and molluscs. Please contact us for more information.