- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: MEX23
Arriba! We dipped our toe in the water last season with our Fiesta Mexicana Sundowner Session, and now we’re ready to whip out a full-blown, hands-on, no-holds-barred Mexican class for summer.
We'll teach you how to make tortillas from scratch, how to tell your tomatillos from your adobos, and why seafood is a staple in Mexican cuisine.
This is a great introduction for those who haven't had much of a chance to cook Mexican food before... Which, let's be real, is a lot of Aussies!
What You'll Learn
All about Mexican ingredients – adobo, chillies, masa flour and more. About the different regional variations of Mexican food. Why fish, lime, coriander and avocado are a match made in heaven.
- Kingfish ceviche
- Fish tacos with Salsa pico di gallo
- Charred chipotle octopus
- Green tomato salsa
- Handmade tortillas
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.