- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: SUMIT23
As the weather warms up, we're saying goodbye to risotto and hello to spaghettini con granchio. This refreshed version of our classic Italian class will teach you how to bring light, fresh flavours to all of your summer meals.
Dive into the cornerstones of Italian cooking: technique, simplicity, and high-quality ingredients.
What You'll Learn
Where to buy great quality Australian crab meat (that doesn't cost the earth). That caprese salad can refresh even the most oppressive summer days.
- Cozze gratinate (grilled mussels)
- Spaghettini con granchio (pasta with crab, lemon, herbs and chilli)
- Calamari fritti with tartare sauce
- Insalata caprese (tomato and mozzarella)
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.