Saturday Night Pasta with Lizzie Hewson
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: SNP22
Grab the girls, the boys or a small crew, roll up your sleeves and join the pasta party at Sydney Seafood School. Cookbook author Elizabeth Hewson (Saturday Night Pasta) will have us making semolina pasta from scratch, and rolling and shaping it by hand. Then we’ll cook two delectable seafood sauces and you can mix and match. We’re offering a 15% discount for groups of four booked in one transaction (use code PASTAPARTY).
What You’ll Learn
How to make semolina pasta by hand. How to roll three or four different pasta shapes. How to make two delectable sugos. The secret to La dolce vita.
- Pasta with vongole, fermented chilli, lemon and garlic
- Pasta with white fish aqua pazza
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration by Lizzie Hewson in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.