Sundowners at Sydney Seafood School: Spanish Tapas
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: TAP22
Transport yourself to the streets of Madrid for drinks and snacks done the Spanish way. We think there's no better snack for a sundowner session than delicious seafood tapas.
Be transported to a summer in Spain in as we introduce you to tapas - the scrumptious little seafood nibbles that individually make great snacks to have with drinks or combine to form a delicious seafood feast that's perfect for casual entertaining.
What You’ll Learn
The secret to the best garlic prawns ever. That a delicious meal doesn't have to be complicated.
- Spanish-style blistered peppers (Vegetarian)
- Fish skewers with mojo verde
- Garlic prawns
- Welcome drinks and canapes
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette
- A post-presentation tasting in our state-of-the-art cooking school with another glass of wine (or two)
- Connect with your friends and our presenters
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market
- Take-home recipe booklet
Please be aware that this is not a hands-on cooking class. This class is a demonstration and tasting only.