Sundowners at Sydney Seafood School: Retro Chinese
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: CHI22
From honey prawns and spring rolls to prawn toast and sweet and sour everything, we all have our favourite retro Chinese dishes. Join us for a sundowner, then sit back and relax as we show you how to cook some of our favourite old-school Chinese eats, which you'll enjoy with another drink.
What You'll Learn
That the classics never go out of fashion.
- Prawn toast
- Honey prawns
- Welcome drinks and canapes
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette
- A post-presentation tasting in our state-of-the-art cooking school with another glass of wine (or two)
- Connect with your friends and our presenters
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market
- Take-home recipe booklet
Please be aware that this is not a hands-on cooking class. This is a demonstration and tasting only.