Sundowners at Sydney Seafood School: Korean
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: KOR22
Our Sundowners series transports you to every corner of the globe, and for this demonstration and tasting class we are taking you on a trip to Korea.
Join us for a drink followed by a demonstration and tasting class of the cuisine of the moment, where you’ll learn to tell your kimchi from your gochujang. Recipes include BBQ octopus and the famous Korean seafood pancake.
What You'll Learn
How to handle octopus from whole like an expert. How to tell your kimchi from your gochujang.
- Seafood pancake
- BBQ octopus
- Ban chan (vegetable side dishes)
- Welcome drinks and canapes
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette
- A post-presentation tasting in our state-of-the-art cooking school with another glass of wine (or two)
- Connect with your friends and our presenters
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market
- Take-home recipe booklet
Please be aware that this is not a hands-on cooking class. This class is a demonstration and tasting only.