- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: BBQ.2
You’ve done our incredibly popular Seafood Barbecue class, or you know your way around a hotplate and grill. Now, up the ante on your tong-master skills, with this brand new hands-on class.
What you’ll learn
- The secret to cooking meltingly tender octopus.
- How to cook a whole fish on the hotplate.
- A recipe for Asian-style barbecued prawns that everyone will love.
- BBQ Whole Fish
- Barbecued Coriander & Pepper Prawns
- Chargrilled Octopus
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.
We make every effort to ensure that the class and the recipes proceed as advertised. However occasionally we may need to alter recipes, ingredients or class format due to availability of produce or other circumstances.