- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: BBQ.2
You’ve done our incredibly popular Seafood Barbecue class, or you know your way around a hotplate and grill. Now, up the ante on your tong-master skills, with this brand new hands-on class.
What you’ll learn
The secret to cooking meltingly tender octopus. How to cook a whole fish on the hotplate. A recipe for Asian-style barbecued prawns that everyone will love.
- BBQ Whole Fish
- Asian-style Barbecue Prawns
- Chargrilled Octopus
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.