The Magic of Morocco
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: MMM22
Immerse yourself in the fragrance and spice of authentic Moroccan cuisine. Once you've cooked our superb seafood tagine, with its spicy, sweet and sour flavours, we guarantee you'll keep this recipe on high rotation.
Embrace the spicy, sweet and sour flavours of North Africa with a traditional seafood tagine and jewelled couscous in this hands-on cooking class. Discover why chermoula is the new pesto and how preserved lemons and harissa can transform your Moroccan-inspired dishes.
What You'll Learn
How Morocco’s long history of trade and conquest has influenced its cooking. That delicious fish doesn't have to be expensive, or well known. That chermoula is the new pesto and preserved lemons are a cook’s best friend.
- Leatherjacket & Vegetable Tagine
- Jewelled Couscous
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.