Magic of Morocco
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: MMM22
Our Magic of Morocco class is back! Immerse yourself the aromatic flavours of Moroccan cuisine as you cook up an authentic feast utilising some of Australia’s most affordable species.
The use of spice and herbs in Moroccan cuisine reflects the diverse history and geography of this region, which was populated by Phoenician and Greek traders before the Romans and later migrants from the Middle East, France and Spain all left their mark.
Dive into this complex amalgamation of flavours in this easy and fun class.
What You'll Learn
- All about the spices and herbs that are used in Morccan cuisine
- How to make chermoula from scratch, as the base for your tagine
- The secret to making the perfect couscous, every time
- Leatherjacket tagine
- Jewelled couscous
- Orange, date and almond salad
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to ensure that the class and the recipes proceed as advertised. However occasionally we may need to alter recipes, ingredients or class format due to availability of produce or other circumstances.