Chef's Masterclass with Christine Manfield
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: MAN22
Often referred to as Australia’s spice queen, Christine Manfield is one of our most celebrated and revered chefs. An avid traveller, she’s had a long love affair with India and its food, which has culminated in her latest book, Indian Cooking Class which spans history-steeped recipes to home-style favourites. Join Christine as she showcases some of her favourite recipes from the book and shares her essential tips for cooking with spice.
- Black Pepper Prawns
- Kerala Fish Curry
- Green Bean, Pea & Coconut Poriyal
- Gunpowder Potatoes
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration by Christine Manfield in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.