- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: WWS22
Winter is not generally associated with seafood down under; Australians are much more likely to be found tucking into some fresh prawns in the sunshine than cuddling up with a bowl of chowder. However, only enjoying seafood in the warmer months means that you are missing out myriad delicious seafood dishes that best suit colder weather!
In this class, we will introduce you to a few stunning, hearty winter recipes that will take your mid-year dinner parties (or just your mid-week dinners!) to new heights. Book in to learn how to make a creamy bechamel from scratch, and utilise it in two delicious ways: in a classic Seafood Pie, and a satisfying Clam Chowder.
- Seafood Pie
- Clam Chowder
- Baby Cos Salad
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.