A Taste of South East Asia
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: SEA22
Let us take you on a journey through South East Asia, a fascinating and diverse cultural crossroads that links Asia and the Indian subcontinent. The best South East Asian food is sweet, sour, salty, spicy, and bitter, sometimes all in the same bite!
This class teaches you how to prepare a wide variety of delicious seafood dishes, while also learning all about the authentic ingredients of the region, and where to buy them.
What You'll Learn
All about the intersection of flavours and cultures that makes food from South East Asia so special. How to use truly authentic ingredients, and where to buy them.
- Satay Udang - Indonesian Satay Prawn Skewers
- Muc Nhoi Thit - Vietnamese-style Stuffed Squid with Asian Slaw
- Yum Plaa Cod Fuu - Thai Crisp Fried Fish with Green Mango Salad
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.
We make every effort to ensure that the class and the recipes proceed as advertised. However occasionally we may need to alter recipes, ingredients or class format due to availability of produce or other circumstances.