- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: GNW21
A fascinating mix between a pasta and dumpling, gnocchi is a stunning aspect of Italian cuisine, with numerous regional variations. Making gnocchi at home takes precision, patience, and practice, but when done right, it is a delicious vehicle for any sauce you can possibly dream up. We will teach you how to take it to the next level with the deluxe addition of crab.
Enter the delicious world of traditional gnocchi-making in this fantastic three-hour workshop.
What You'll Learn
How to prepare gnocchi from scratch, exactly the way nonna used to. That you don't need fancy tools to make showstopping gnocchi.
- Potato Gnocchi with Crab
- Malfatti (Spinach and Ricotta Dumplings) with a Napolitana Sauce
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.