Middle Eastern Feast
- Duration: 210 Minutes
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: MEF22
From sumac to Baharat, pomegranate molasses to Za'atar, our Middle Eastern Feast cooking class will take you on a journey through the authentic ingredients and flavours of one of the world's most diverse regions.
Small plates of shared food are a popular way to eat in the Middle East, and this class walks you through the creation of five flavoursome dishes to share, including an impressive whole baked fish, and handmade Za’atar bread.
What You'll Learn
- The secrets to purchasing and using a range of authentic ingredients.
- That cooking a whole fish is far easier than you think.
- Kibbeh Nayyeh (Kingfish Tartare)
- Lebanese-spiced Whole Roasted Fish
- Kataifi Prawns
- Shiraz Chopped Salad
- Za’atar Flatbread
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.