Middle Eastern Feast
- Duration: 210 Minutes
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: MEF22
Spend several hours immersed in the rich, exotic flavours of the Middle East as we teach you to create an authentic mezze feast! Small plates of shared food are a popular way to eat in the Middle East, and this class walks you through the creation of five flavoursome dishes to share, including an impressive whole baked fish, and handmade Za’atar bread.
Learn how to use sumac, Baharat, pomegranate molasses, and many other authentic spices and ingredients, while improving your cooking and seafood handling skills under the helpful tutelage of our staff.
What You'll Learn
The secrets to using a range of authentic ingredients. That cooking a whole fish is far easier than you think.
- Whole Baked Fish with Tahini Dressing
- Tuna Kibbeh with Yoghurt Sauce
- Baked Kataifi Prawns
- Taboul (or Chopped Salad)
- Za’atar Flat Bread and Arabic Pickles
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.