Taste of Japan
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: TOJ21
Seafood is a cornerstone of Japanese gastronomy, and our Taste of Japan class will introduce you to all of the authentic flavours and cooking methods used in Japanese cuisine. Let us take you beyond sushi, as you make your own Prawn Gyoza, Sakemushi Clams, and a mouthwatering side dish of Miso Eggplant.
We will teach you how to cook with sake, mirin, edamame, white miso, and other traditional ingredients, giving you the tools to bring Japanese cooking into your own kitchen.
- Sakemushi Clams (Clams in Rice Wine with Edamame)
- Prawn Gyoza
- Miso Eggplant
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.