Flavours of Thailand
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: FOT21
The key to Thai cuisine is balancing the sweet, sour, spicy, and salty: join us as we teach you everything you need to know about these essential flavours, all while handling some of Australia’s freshest seafood.
Learn how to choose and prepare fresh prawns and spanner crab, utilising authentic ingredients like Betel Leaf, Thai Basil, Makrut (Kaffir Lime), and Tamarind.
What You'll Learn
How to balance sweet, sour, spicy and salty flavours. The beauty of betel leaves. How to use tamarind the traditional way.
- Stir-fried Prawns with Tamarind and Coconut
- Miang Kham with Crab
- Snake Beans with Garlic and White Pepper
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.