- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: LAK21
Our brand new Laksa Lemak class brings a touch of luxury to one of the top comfort foods of Malaysia and Singapore. Learn how to make the most of Australian crustaceans by cooking a delicious spicy Laksa with decadent Moreton Bay Bugs and fresh prawns.
This class allows you to adapt your Laksa to suit your own tastes, with our expert staff teaching you the secrets to balancing salty, sour, and spicy flavours in Malaysian cuisine. The highlight of this class is learning how to make Laksa paste from scratch – and you get to take home your leftover paste to make this creamy dish again and again!
- Laksa Lemak with Moreton Bay Bugs
- Laksa Paste
- Chilli Sambal
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.