- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: PPW21
Roll up your sleeves and enter the world of fresh pasta-making. With our expert staff by your side, you will be channeling Nonna in no time, learning how to create your own fresh egg pasta from scratch. Then, we will teach you how to take this simple pasta dough to the next level with the deluxe additions of squid ink, saffron, sweet tomatoes, chilli, and of course, stunning Australian seafood.
The skills and techniques taught in this workshop will change the way you approach Italian cooking in your home. Get hands-on, get messy, and reconnect with classic cultural cuisine like never before.
- Fresh Egg Pasta
- Black Egg Pasta with Squid, Tomato and Chilli
- Saffron Prawn Ravioli with Citrus Dressing
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.