- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: SSS21
Everyone, from a complete beginner to an experienced home cook, will learn something new in our Seafood Basics class. Let our experts walk you through how to choose the freshest seafood, how to take advantage of locally-caught seafood, and how to prepare a wide range of species.
This class is packed with technical fundamentals, like filleting and pin boning whole fish, cleaning squid, sectioning and cracking Blue Swimmer Crab, and cooking Spring Bay Mussels. Let us lead you by the hand into the world of seafood cooking, improving your confidence and skills every step of the way.
- Steamed Blue Swimmer Crabs with Lemon Soy Dressing
- Squid with Garlic and Chilli
- Pan-fried Fish of the Day with Rocket Salad
- Blue Mussels in Tomato Sauce
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.