Singapore Chilli Mud Crab
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: MUD22
Singapore is an island where seafood is a national obsession. Let us take you on a trip through its delicious and spicy cuisine, as we teach you how to create a dish that has become synonymous with Singapore: Chilli Mud Crab!
Learn how to handle live Mud Crabs, get the most out of traditional spices, and how to use a wok like an expert. The sheer joy of this class is in the eating – dive into this messy and decadent meal with your hands and then mop up every last bit with steamed mantou buns for a truly authentic cultural experience!
- Singapore Chilli Mud Crab
- Stir-fried Green Beans with Garlic
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.