Singapore Chilli Mud Crab
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: MUD22
Singapore is an island where seafood is a national obsession. Let us take you on a trip through its delicious and spicy cuisine, as we teach you how to create a dish that has become synonymous with Singapore: Chilli Mud Crab!
Learn how to handle live Mud Crabs, get the most out of traditional spices, and how to use a wok like an expert. The sheer joy of this class is in the eating – dive into this messy and decadent meal with your hands and then mop up every last bit with steamed mantou buns for a truly authentic cultural experience!
What You'll Learn
How to handle live Mud Crab according to the latest RSPCA guidelines. That the joy of eating Singapore Chilli Crab is in diving in and getting messy!
- Singapore Chilli Mud Crab
- Stir-fried Green Beans with Garlic
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.