- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: BBQ21
Cook up a veritable smorgasbord of gourmet seafood dishes in our Seafood BBQ class! With in-depth instruction on how to prepare a range of Australian seafood species, you’ll leave this class with a host of new skills, including how to clean and ‘honeycomb’ squid, how to get perfectly crispy skin on your fish fillets, and the best way to barbecue prawns.
Seafood BBQ makes for the perfect outing with friends or family, as you work together to take your weekend barbecues from casual to gourmet.
- BBQ Prawns with Herb Marinade
- Thai-style Squid Salad
- Grilled Salmon with Lime Mayonnaise
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.