Italian Seafood Feast
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: ISF-WIN
From Mediterranean mussels, to crab risotto, to baked squid, Italian cuisine and seafood are a match made in heaven. Our Italian Seafood class gives you a window into the cornerstones of Italian cooking, focusing on technique, simplicity, and high quality ingredients.
The highlight of this class is learning how to make a perfect risotto using pantry staples, so that you always have an impressive recipe up your sleeve. But it doesn’t stop there – this class walks you through a complete dinner party menu, utilising fresh Spring Bay Mussels, Ceas Crabmeat, and Australian squid.
What you’ll learn
Where to buy great quality Australian crab meat (that doesn't cost the earth).
How to cook squid so delectable that you’ll forget all about chewy pub calamari!
- Cozze Gratinate (Grilled Mussels)
- Calamari, Alio e Rosmarino (Squid with Garlic and Rosemary)
- Risotto con Granchio e Limoni Sotto Sale (Crab and Preserved Lemon Risotto)
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.
We make every effort to ensure that the class and the recipes proceed as advertised. However occasionally we may need to alter recipes, ingredients or class format due to availability of produce or other circumstances.