Italian Seafood Favourites
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: ITA21
Italian cuisine is a vast patchwork of regional gastronomies, with a rich history and an abundance of flavours. Our Italian Seafood class gives you a window into the cornerstones of Italian cooking, focusing on technique, simplicity, and high quality ingredients.
The highlight of this class is learning how to make a perfect risotto using pantry staples, so that you always have an impressive recipe up your sleeve. But it doesn’t stop there – this class walks you through a complete dinner party menu, utilising fresh Spring Bay Mussels, Ceas Crabmeat, and Australian squid.
What you’ll learn
How to clean and prepare squid. That too much garlic is never enough. The simple things in life are often the best.
- Cozze Gratinate (Grilled Mussels)
- Calamari, Alio e Rosmarino (Squid with Garlic and Rosemary)
- Risotto con Granchio e Limoni Sotto Sale (Crab and Preserved Lemon Risotto)
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.