Kids' Dumpling Making Class
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: KD21
Encourage your kids to get comfortable in the kitchen with our safe and fun kids classes!
Dumplings are one of the easiest and most enjoyable recipes for little hands, and in this class, kids will learn how to make a selection of delicious and simple dumplings - chicken and chive pot-sticker and poached prawn.
First, the recipe is demonstrated by our expert staff, and then the kids get a chance to make their own, working together in our fantastic kitchens. Finally, they will move through to our dining room to sit down and enjoy their creations.
- Chicken and Chive Pot-sticker Dumplings
- Poached Prawn Dumplings
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare their own dishes under the watchful eyes of our friendly staff.
- Time to enjoy their creations together in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market for parent pick-up and drop-off.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Suitable for children aged 8 and over.