- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: PAE21
Dive head-first into a Spanish soiree at our popular Paella class. Not only does this class teach you how to make an authentic seafood Paella, but it will also allow you to immerse yourself in the culture of Spain. We will teach you the history of this iconic dish, discuss its regional variations, and tell you where to buy top-quality Spanish ingredients.
Our Paella class teaches you how to prepare and cook with a huge range of seafood species, including prawns, squid, Blue Swimmer Crab, Spring Bay Mussels, and Cloudy Bay Vongole! The tips and tricks imparted by our experienced demonstrators will give you the confidence you need to cook more seafood at home.
- Seafood Paella
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.