'Palentine's Day' - Mexican Fiesta
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: PMEX24
No plans for Valentine's Day? We've got you covered. Our inaugural Palentine's Day class welcomes everybody for a night of Mexican flavours and feasting, and the ultimate seafood taco party, whether you have a date or not. Come by yourself or come with your pals; either way this is going to be a night full of fun.
We'll teach you how to make tortillas from scratch, how to tell your tomatillos from your adobos, and why seafood is a staple in Mexican cuisine.
This is a great introduction for those who haven't had much of a chance to cook Mexican food before... Which, let's be real, is a lot of Aussies!
What You'll Learn
- All about Mexican ingredients – adobo, chillies, masa flour and more.
- About the different regional variations of Mexican food. Why fish, lime, coriander and avocado are a match made in heaven.
- That making tortillas from scratch is easier than you think.
- Fish tacos with Salsa pico di gallo
- Charred chipotle octopus
- Green tomatillo salsa
- Tortillas from scratch
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to ensure that the classand the recipes proceed as advertised. However occasionally we may need to alter recipes, ingredients or class format due to availability of produce or other circumstances.
Recipes may contain allergens beside fish, crustaceans and molluscs. Please contact us for more information.