Seoul Food: Taste of Korea
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: KOR23
Are you ready to embark on a culinary journey to the Land of the Morning Calm?
In this hands on cooking class, we’ll introduce you to the vibrant and exciting flavours of Korean cuisine. Learn how to tell your kimchi from your gochujang, and how to use these essential Korean ingredients to create delicious and authentic dishes. KBBQ fans will love our BBQ octopus…
Plus, you’ll leave with a recipe for the famous Korean seafood pancake.
Book now to be transported to Korea without even leaving Sydney!
What You'll Learn
How to handle octopus from whole like an expert. How to tell your kimchi from your gochujang.
- Shallot and prawn pancake
- BBQ octopus
- Korean spiced tuna
- Ban chan (vegetable side dishes)
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room with a glass of wine or a beer.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet and Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to ensure that the class and the recipes proceed as advertised. However occasionally we may need to alter recipes, ingredients or class format due to availability of produce or other circumstances.
Recipes may contain allergens beside fish, crustaceans and molluscs. Please contact us for more information.