Chef's Masterclass with Danielle Alvarez
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: ALV22
The uber-talented chef Danielle Alvarez returns to the SSS. She’ll bring with her a little of the magic that made her former restaurant, Fred’s, so popular, plus recipes from her cookbook Always Add Lemon. We’re hoping to get a sneak peek of her next book too!
This is a hands-on class.
What you’ll learn
That a squeeze of lemon is always good thing.
- Kingfish crudo with citrus ponzu
- Greens and onion galete with smoked rainbow trout
- Whole baked coral trout
- Fennel, mandarin, and olive salad
- Boiled cocktail potatoes
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration by Danielle Alvarez in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.