Black Pepper Crab
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: BPC21
In Singapore, the world-renowned Chilli Crab is often rivalled by the much-loved Black Pepper Crab; in fact, many Singaporeans prefer it. Learn how to make the delicious street-food dish in this fascinating cooking class.
Get hands-on with Blue Swimmer Crabs – learning how to crack, clean, and stir-fry like an expert – and learn all about the traditional ingredients that make Singaporean dishes so tasty!
- Black Pepper Crab
- Blistered Beans
- Welcome drinks and canapes.
- Expert demonstration in our tiered theatrette.
- A fully equipped cooking island in our state-of-the-art kitchens, to prepare your own dishes.
- Time to enjoy your creations in our stunning dining room.
- Free parking at Sydney Fish Market.
- Take-home recipe booklet.
- Sydney Seafood School apron.
Please be aware that you will be cooking in a group of 4-6. To book a group of 7 or more into this class, please call us on 02 9004 1111 or email email@example.com.